Clinical handbook of psychological disorders :a step-by-step treatment manual
- au: edited by David H. Barlow.
- Publish: New York : Guilford Press c2008.
- 出版年: 2008
- ver: 4th ed
- sb: methods , Psychotherapy methods , therapy , Mental Disorders therapy , Psychotherapy , Mental Disorders
- ISBN: 1593855729 , 1593855729 , 9781593855727 , 9781593855727
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and indexes 95年度中區人社圖書
- URL: http://www.loc.gov/catdir/toc/ecip0715/2007015429.html http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0803/2007015429-b.html
- ref_id: 000133668
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
With over 75,000 copies sold, this clinical guide and widely adopted text presents state-of-the-science guidelines for treating frequently encountered adult disorders. The Handbook is unique in its focus on evidence-based practice and its attention to the most pressing question asked by students and practitioners--"How do I do it?" Leading clinical researchers provide essential background knowledge on each problem, describe the conceptual and empirical bases of their respective approaches, and illustrate the nuts and bolts of evidence-based assessment and intervention. The new fourth edition is thoroughly revised and expanded to include the latest treatment innovations and empirical findings. New chapter topics include behavioral activation for depression, psychological treatments for positive symptoms of schizophrenia, and unified approaches to emotional disorders and eating disorders.