Adult psychotherapy homework planner
- au: ed. by Arthur E. Jongsma, Jr.
- Publish: Hoboken, N.J. : John Wiley & Sons c2006.
- 出版年: 2006
- ver: 2nd ed
- cu: PracticePlanners
- sb: Patient Care Planning , Patient Care Planning Handbooks , Psychotherapy , Handbooks , Psychotherapy Handbooks
- ISBN: 0471763438 , 9780471763437
- ps: "Contains 61 ready-to-copy homework assignments that can be used tofacilitate therapy with adults"--Cover System requirements for accompanying CD-ROM: IBM-compatible PC; Windows 95 or later; Microsoft Word for Windows 7.0 or later 95年度中區人社圖書
- URL: http://www.loc.gov/catdir/toc/fy0709/2007270078.html http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0826/2007270078-b.html http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0658/2007270078-d.html
- ref_id: 000133248
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
PracticePlanners? The Bestselling treatment planning system for mental health professionals Features new and updated assignments and exercises to meet the changing needs of mental health professionals The Adult Psychotherapy Homework Planner, Second Edition provides you with an array of ready-to-use, between-session assignments designed to fit virtually every therapeutic mode. This easy-to-use sourcebook features: * 79 ready-to-copy exercises covering the most common issues encountered by adult clients, including such problems as chemical dependence, grief, financial stress, and low self-esteem * A quick-reference format--the interactive assignments are grouped by behavioral problems including anxiety, sleep disturbance, Posttraumatic Stress Disorder, Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, dissociation, and eating disorders * Expert guidance on how and when to make the most efficient use of the exercises * Assignments that are cross-referenced to The Complete Adult Psychotherapy Treatment Planner, Fourth Edition--so you can quickly identify the right exercise for a given situation or problem * A CD-ROM that contains all the exercises in a word processing format--allowing you to customize them to suit you and your clients' unique styles and needs Additional resources in the PracticePlanners? series: Treatment Planners cover all the necessary elements for developing formal treatment plans, including detailed problem definitions, long-term goals, short-term objectives, therapeutic interventions, and DSM diagnoses. Progress Notes Planners contain complete, prewritten progress notes for each presenting problem in the companion Treatment Planners. For more information on our PracticePlanners? products, including our full line of Treatment Planners, visit us on the Web at: www.wiley.com/practiceplanners