A massage therapists' guide to lower back and pelvic pain
- au: Leon Chaitow, Sandy Fritz ; foreword by Tom Myers ; illustrations by Graeme Chambers.
- Publish: Edinburgh ;New York : Churchill Livingstone Elsevier 2007.
- 出版年: 2007
- sb: methods , Massage methods , Back Pain , Pelvic Pain therapy , therapy , Back Pain therapy , Pelvic Pain , Massage
- ISBN: 044310218X , 9780443102189
- ps: DVD-ROM includes the text of Chaitow's Positional release techniques, 3rd ed. It also contains video clips, images, bookmarks, and other tools Includes bibliographical references and index System requirements for DVD-ROM: 1.4GHz PC; 128MB RAM; Windows 2000 or higher; 4X or faster DVD-ROM drive; VGA monitor supporting millions of colors System requirements for DVD-ROM: Apple G4 Macintosh; 128MB RAM; Mac OS 9.1 or later; 4X DVD-ROM drive; VGA monitor supporting millions of colors
- ref_id: 000132648
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
A MASSAGE THERAPIST'S GUIDE TO LOWER BACK AND PELVIC PAIN describes in detail the background to the evolution of "non-specific" backache as well as the assessment and treatment methods ideal for use in combination with massage therapy, deriving from physical therapy, osteopathic, and chiropractic sources. The book describes these methods individually and then integrates them into a detailed description of a massage session focusing on the person with backache. This unique book takes care to consider the needs of the massage therapist, who previously may have had to adapt his/her own methodology from descriptions aimed at other health care professionals.