Acute and critical care clinical nurse specialists :synergy for best practices
- au: [edited by] Mary G. McKinley ; American Association of Critical-Care Nurses.
- Publish: St. Louis, Mo : Saunders Elsevier c2007.
- 出版年: 2007
- sb: Nursing Care methods , Critical Care methods , Critical Care , methods , Nursing Care
- ISBN: 1416001565 , 9781416001560
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index
- ref_id: 000132440
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
2007 AJN Book of the Year Award WinnerAcute and Critical Care Clinical Nurse Specialists: Best Practices presents the knowledge and tools the CNS needs to provide the best standards of practice and performance. It focuses on the role of the CNS in acute and critical care, emphasizing the relationship between critical care nursing, the patient, and the environment of care. Divided into 3 main sections, the framework of the book is based on the Scope and Standards of Practice for the Clinical Nurse Specialist in Acute and Critical Care and the AACN's synergy model. This book delivers up-to-date information for today's health care along with practical tools for the CNS in acute and critical care settings.