Neuroanatomy an atlas of structures, sections, and systems :an atlas of structures, sections, and systems
- au: Duane E. Haines ; special contribution by John A. Lancon ; illustrators, M. P. Schenk, W. K. Cunningham.
- Publish: Philadelphia : Wolters Kluwer/Lippincott Williams & Wilkins c2008.
- 出版年: 2008
- ver: 7th ed
- sb: anatomy & histologyAtalses , Central Nervous System , Central Nervous System anatomy & histology -- Atalses
- ISBN: 0781763282 , 9780781763288
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index
- ref_id: 000131936
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
Now in its 25th year, this best-selling work is the only neuroanatomy atlas to integrate neuroanatomy and neurobiology with extensive clinical information. It combines full-color anatomical illustrations with over 200 MRI, CT, MRA, and MRV images to clearly demonstrate anatomical-clinical correlations. This edition contains many new MRI/CT images and is fully updated to conform to Terminologia Anatomica. Fifteen innovative new color illustrations correlate clinical images of lesions at strategic locations on pathways with corresponding deficits in Brown-Sequard syndrome, dystonia, Parkinson disease, and other conditions. The question-and-answer chapter contains over 235 review questions, many USMLE-style. Interactive Neuroanatomy, Version 3, an online component packaged with the atlas, contains new brain slice series, including coronal, axial, and sagittal slices.