Manual of nutritional therapeutics
- au: David H. Alpers ... [et al.].
- Publish: Philadelphia : Wolters Kluwer/Lippincott Williams & Wilkins c2008.
- 出版年: 2008
- ver: 5th ed
- sb: Nutrition Physiology , Diet Therapy Handbooks , Diet Therapy , Handbooks , Nutrition Physiology Handbooks
- ISBN: 0781768411 , 9780781768412
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index Approach to nutrient deficiency -- Recommendations for healthy young adults -- Recommendations for healthy elderly adults -- Pregnancy and lactation -- Protein and calories: requirements, intake, and assessment -- Vitamins -- Minerals -- Alternative nutritional therapy -- Nutritional support decision making -- Enteral nutritional therapy -- Parenteral nutritional therapy -- Use of diets and dietary components in clinical practice -- Dietary management of diabetes, renal disease, and hyperlipidemia -- Obesity -- Nutritional considerations in wasting diseases (e.g., cancer, AIDS)
- ref_id: 000131931
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
Coauthored by three physicians and a dietitian, this quick-reference manual provides practical, evidence-based recommendations for nutrition of healthy individuals, nutritional support of hospitalized patients, and dietary management of patients with diabetes, renal disease, hyperlipidemia, obesity, and wasting diseases such as cancer and AIDS. This thoroughly updated edition includes new information on metabolic syndrome, immuno-nutrition, and vitamin D deficiency. Chapters on nutritional support decision making, enteral and parenteral nutritional therapy, and use of diets and dietary components in clinical practice have been completely revised. Appendices include commonly used formulae, recommended dietary allowances, food labeling, and dietary guides for patient use.