Cancer immunotherapy :immune suppression and tumor growth
- au: edited by George C. Prendergast, Elizabeth M. Jaffee.
- Publish: Amsterdam : Elsevier/Academic Press c2007.
- 出版年: 2007
- sb: Neoplasms therapy , methods , Neoplasms , Immunotherapy , therapy , Immunotherapy methods , Antineoplastic Agents therapeutic use , therapeutic use , Antineoplastic Agents
- ISBN: 0123725518 , 9780123725516
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index Cancer immunoediting: from immune surveillance to immune escape / Ryungsa Kim -- Immunosurveillance: innate and adaptive antitumor immunity / Masahisa Jinushi and Glenn Dranoff -- Cytokine regulation of immune tolerance to tumors / Ming O. Li and Richard A. Flavell -- Immunological sculpting: natural killer cell receptors and ligands / David A. Sallman and Julie Y. Djeu -- Immune escape: immunosuppressive networks / Shuang Wei, Alfred Chang, and Weiping Zou -- Cytotoxic chemotherapy in clinical treatment of cancer / Rajesh Thirumaran, George C. Prendergast, and Paul B. Gilman -- Targeted therapeutics in cancer treatment / Colin D. Weekes and Manuel Hidalgo -- Concepts in pharmacology and toxicology / Richard A. Westhouse and Bruce D. Car -- Cancer immunotherapy: challenges and opportunities / Andrew J. Lepisto, John R. McKolanis, and Olivera J. Finn -- Cancer vaccines / Freda K. Stevenson ... [et al.] -- Immunotherapy and cancer therapeutics: why partner? / Leisha A. Emens and Elizabeth M. Jaffee -- Immune stimulatory features of classical chemotherapy / Robbert G. van der Most, Anna K. Nowak, and Richard A. Lake -- Dendritic cells and coregulatory signals: immune checkpoint blockade to stimulate immunotherapy / Drew Pardoll -- Regulatory T cells in tumor immunity: role of toll-like receptors / Rong-Fu Wang -- Tumor-associated macrophages in cancer growth and progression / Alberto Mantovani, Paola Allavena and Antonio Sica -- Tumor-associated myeloid-derived suppressor cells / Stephanie K. Bunt ... [et al.] -- Programmed death ligand-1 and galectin-1: pieces in the puzzle of tumor-immune escape / Gabriel A. Rabinovich and Thomas F. Gajewski -- Indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase in immune escape: regulation and therapeutic inhibition / Alexander J. Muller and George C. Prendergast -- Arginase, nitric oxide synthase, and novel inhibitors of L-arginine metabolism in immune modulation / Susanna Mandruzzato, Simone Mocellin, and Vincenzo Bronte
- ref_id: 000131904
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結