Evidence-based medical consultation
- au: [edited by] Daniel I. Steinberg, Jennifer S. Myers, C. Komal Jaipaul.
- Publish: Philadelphia, PA : Saunders Elsevier c2007.
- 出版年: 2007
- sb: Risk Assessment methods , methods , Risk Assessment , Evidence-Based Medicine , Physical Examination methods , Research , Patient Care , Patient Care methods , Physical Examination , Research methods
- ISBN: 1416022139 , 9781416022138
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index Preoperative evaluation of the healthy patient / Ingi Lee and Anita C. Lee -- Perioperative anesthesia management in medical consultation / Robert R. Gaiser and Mary K. McHugh -- Perioperative pulmonary evaluation / Susan Krekun and Jason S. Fritz -- Preoperative cardiovascular risk assessment / Atif Qasim and David Horowitz -- Other topics in cardiology consultation / Deborah H. Kwon and Lee Goldberg -- Prevention of venous thromboembolism in the surgical patient / Matthew L. Ortman and Todd E.H. Hecht -- Anticoagulation management in the surgical patient / John Evans and Gary Crooks -- Hematologic issues in medical consultation / Daniel I. Steinberg and Nadia Ahmad -- Management of diabetes mellitus and hyperglycemia in the hospitalized patient / Helen Azzam and C. Komal Jaipaul -- Endocrine issues during acute illness, sepsis, and the perioperative period / Kathryn E. Ackerman and Jennifer S. Myers -- Infectious disease issues in medical consultation / Sean Pierre Pickering and Dan C.R. Chen -- Pychiatric issues in the medical consultation / Melissa Reimel Cognetti, Colleen M. Crumlish, and Kendal Williams -- Selected medical problems encountered during pregnancy / Aba Barden-Maja ... [et al.]
- ref_id: 000130936
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
Medical consultation is an integral part of the job description for many internal medicine specialists who practice in an inpatient setting. This concise, pocket-sized handbook helps you to provide timely and effective, evidence-based consultations for a full range of commonly encountered clinical situations. Each chapter provides evidence-based answers to common medical consultation questions, giving you the practical guidance you need to successfully manage hospitalized patients.