Abnormal psychology :clinical perspectives on psychological disorders
- au: Richard P. Halgin, Susan Krauss Whitbourne.
- Publish: Boston : McGraw-Hill Higher Education c2008.
- 出版年: 2008
- ver: 5th ed., media & research update
- sb: Psychology, Clinical , Psychopathology , Mental Disorders
- ISBN: 0077236386 , 0073208930 , 0073382752 , 0073208930 , 0073382752 , 0077236386 , 9780077236380 , 9780073208930 , 9780073382753 , 9780073208930 , 9780073382753 , 9780077236380
- ps: Includes bibliographical references (p. R-1-R-30) and indexes System requirements for accompanying CD-ROM: Windows OS 98SE/2000/XPor MacIntosh OS X to 10.4; Pentium or Power PC processor; 2X CD-ROM, 64 MB RAM, 800x600 resolution, sound card 95年度中區人社圖書
- ref_id: 000130760
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
Focused, fresh, and engaging, this text captures student interest and facilitates comprehension through an integrated media program and the widespread use of current and highly relevant clinical case studies. The fifth edition Media Update includes Faces Interactive case studies directly in the text, linking information on the disorders in the text to our unique Faces Interactive Online. The text maintains the integrative approach to treatment using the biopsychosocial model, the emphasis on cases, and the succinct coverage that have been the foundations of the text's success. It also features a focused approach, with the goal of presenting only the most up-to-date and relevant research and clinical material.