The biomechanics of back pain
- au: Michael A. Adams ... [et al.].
- Publish: Edinburgh : Churchill Livingstone Elsevier 2006.
- 出版年: 2006
- ver: 2nd ed
- sb: Back Pain etiology , Spine anatomy & histology , Spine , Back Pain , etiology , physiopathology , Spine physiopathology , anatomy & histology , Biomechanics
- ISBN: 0443100683 , 9780443100680
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index
- ref_id: 000130731
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
This practical text, written by four key researchers in the field, offers an effective approach to the management and treatment of back pain based on applications of biomechanics. By linking the clinical anatomy of the spine to biomechanics principles, it provides a bridge between anatomy and practical applications. This highly illustrated, up-to-date book is essential reading for anyone involved in the care and treatment of patients with back pain, as well as for those studying its causes and methods of prevention.