The neuroscience of clinical psychiatry :the pathophysiology of behavior and mental illness
- au: Edmund S. Higgins, Mark S. George ; illustrations by Edmund S. Higgins.
- Publish: Philadelphia : Wolters Kluwer Health/Lippincott Williams & Wilkins 2007.
- 出版年: 2007
- sb: Nervous System physiopathology , Mental Disorders physiopathology , Neuropsychology , physiopathology , Neuropsychology methods , Nervous System , Mental Disorders , methods
- ISBN: 0781766559 , 0781766559 , 9780781766555 , 9780781766555
- ps: Includes bibliographical references (p. 277-289) and index
- ref_id: 000129936
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
Bringing the latest breakthroughs in neuroscience to the clinician, this text provides resident and practicing psychiatrists with a comprehensive, clinically relevant overview of the brain mechanisms underlying behavior and mental illness. The book presents an integrated perspective on the structures and workings of the brain, the mechanisms governing behaviors such as pleasure, aggression, and intelligence, and the pathophysiology of mental disorders. More than 200 two-color illustrations clarify key concepts. Questions and answers at the end of each chapter facilitate review and board preparation. Readers will also have online access to the complete, fully searchable text and a quiz bank of over 150 questions at www.neuroscienceofclinicalpsychiatry.com.