The American Psychiatric Publishing textbook of neuropsychiatry and behavioral neurosciences
- au: edited by Stuart C. Yudofsky, Robert E. Hales.
- Publish: Washington, DC : American Psychiatric Pub c2008.
- 出版年: 2008
- ver: 5th ed
- sb: Neuropsychiatry , Delirium, Dementia, Amnestic, Cognitive Disorders , Neuropsychology , Nervous System Diseases
- ISBN: 1585622397 , 1585622397 , 9781585622399 , 9781585622399
- ps: Rev. ed. of The American Psychiatric Press textbook of neuropsychiatry and clinical neurosciences. 4th ed. c2002 Includes bibliographical references and index
- ref_id: 000129858
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
New to the 5th edition, the title has changed from "Neuropsychiatry and clinical neurosciences " to "Neuropsychiatry and Behavioral neurosciences", reflecting the shift in the field and in American Neuropsychiatric Association certification terminology. All the chapters have been revised, and some have been expanded, especially those on delirium, cellular and molecular biology of the neuron, and clinical and functional imaging. As before, the volume's 33 chapters are grouped into sections on basic principles, assessment, symptomatologies, disorders, and treatments. The contributors are practioners and professors, mainly in the U.S. Yudofsky is at the Baylor College of Medicine, Houston; Hales is at the U. of California Davis School of Medicine in Sacramento. The CD-ROM contains the tables, figures, and clinical highlights from the text in PowerPoint slide format. Annotation 穢2007 Book News, Inc., Portland, OR (booknews.com)