Handbook of therapeutic antibodies
- au: edited by Stefan Dubel.
- Publish: Weinheim : Wiley-VCH c2007.
- 出版年: 2007
- sb: Antibodies , Biotechnology methods , methods , pharmacology , Antibodies therapeutic use , Genetic Engineering , Genetic Engineering methods , Antibodies pharmacology , Biotechnology , therapeutic use
- ISBN: 3527314539 , 3527314539 , 9783527314539 , 9783527314539
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index v. 1. Technologies v. 2. Emerging developments v. 3. Approved therapeutics
- ref_id: 000127063
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
In this most comprehensive reference source for the development, production and therapeutic application of antibodies, Volume I contains general chapters presenting established technologies and clinical applications. Volume II provides a look at emerging technologies, new therapeutic concepts, and clinical studies. The third volume features detailed and specific information about each currently approved type of antibody, including the clinical data. A must-have resource for academic researchers, decision makers in industry and healthcare professionals in the clinic.