Field's anatomy, palpation, and surface markings
- au: Derek Field, JaneOwen Hutchinson.
- Publish: Edinburgh ;New York : Butterworth-Heinemann 2006.
- 出版年: 2006
- ver: 4th ed
- sb: Palpation Atlases , Atlases , Palpation methods , Palpation , methods
- ISBN: 0750688483 , 0750688483 , 9780750688482 , 9780750688482
- ps: Rev. ed. of: Anatomy / Derek Field. 3rd ed. 2001 Includes bibliographical references (p. ) and index
- ref_id: 000126884
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
The thoroughly updated edition of this classic text covers the palpation and surface marking techniques of whole body including: upper and lower limb, head and neck, thorax, and abdomen. Each body section is broken down to further describe bones, joints, muscles, nerves, arteries, and veins, and includes a review question page at the end of every chapter. This book enables the readers' ability to identify, understand and palpate structures through intact skin and aids the practitioner in the assessment and diagnosis of conditions using manual contact techniques.The combination of diagrams, colour photos, six anatomically stuctured and sub-divided main sections, self-asessment questions throughout, and use of colourised bold text to highlight key terms render this a very enjoyable and comprehensible.Bases Dec 2006