Color atlas of skeletal landmark definitions :guidelines for reproducible manual and virtual palpations
- au: Serge Van Sint Jan ; forewords by Paul Allard, Ge Wu.
- Publish: Edinburgh : Churchill Livingstone Elsevier c2007.
- 出版年: 2007
- sb: Bone and Bones anatomy & histology -- Atlases , anatomy & histologyAtlases , Palpation methods -- Atlases , methodsAtlases , Palpation , Bone and Bones
- ISBN: 0443103151 , 0443103151 , 9780443103155 , 9780443103155
- ps: Includes bibliographical references (p. 7) and index
- ref_id: 000126878
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
This book covers most skeletal landmarks that are palpable through manual palpation and virtual palpation (i.e., using 3D models generated from medical imaging). Each chapter focuses on a particular bone or segment and includes: a general anatomical presentation of the bone SL (using images showing real specimens and 3D bone models); very detailed descriptions of skeletal landmarks using manual palpation and virtual palpation. These definitions have been written in order to be reproducible. Each section includes detailed descriptions of all palpable skeletal landmarks for the current bone. Each landmark is described on one page. Also each landmark page is labelled by a unique acronym. The latter should be used for further data exchange and programming in order to guarantee that no redundant label exists.“It guides the reader well with the aid of clear descriptions and well labelled pictures and diagrams and I really like the handy text boxes that provide hints to aid your palpation skills.”Steve Canning BSc MCSP. In touch. Winter 2007. No 121.