Clinical manual of swallowing disorders
- au: Thomas Murry, Ricardo L. Carrau.
- Publish: San Diego : Plural Pub c2006.
- 出版年: 2006
- ver: 2nd ed
- sb: Deglutition Disorders , Deglutition disorders , therapy , diagnosis , Deglutition Disorders diagnosis , Deglutition Disorders therapy
- ISBN: 1597560375 , 1597560375 , 9781597560375 , 9781597560375
- ps: Rev. ed. of: Clinical manual for swallowing disorders / Thomas Murry, Ricardo L. Carrau. 2001 Includes bibliographical references and index Introduction to and epidemiology of swallowing disorders Structure and function of the swallowing mechanism The abnormal swallow: conditions and diseases Swallowing disorders arising from surgical treatments Evaluation of swallowing disorders Nonsurgical treatment of swallowing disorders Surgical treatments of swallowing disorders Nutrition and diets The relationship between voice and swallowing disorders
- ref_id: 000126764
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
Murray (speech pathology, Columbia U.) and Carrau (otolaryngology, U. of Pittsburg) present a guide to diagnosing and treating swallowing disorders for clinicians in hospitals, outpatient clinics, rehabilitation centers, nursing homes, and private out-patient clinics. No date is noted for the first edition, but the second incorporates new research findings and their own experience as both instructors and clinicians. They strive to distill the complexity of the pathophysiology of dysphagia to a practical level useful to clinicians, and include tables and practical treatment options. Annotation 穢2007 Book News, Inc., Portland, OR (booknews.com)