Language intervention for school-age students :setting goals for academic success
- au: Geraldine P. Wallach.
- Publish: St. Louis, Mo : Mosby c2008.
- 出版年: 2008
- sb: Special education Language arts , Learning disabled children Education , Communicative disorders in children , Learning disabled children , Academic achievement , Special education , Language disorders in children , Education , Language arts
- ISBN: 0323040330 , 0323040330 , 9780323040334 , 9780323040334
- ps: Includes bibliographical references : p. 349-366 Includes index
- ref_id: 000126763
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
Language Intervention for School-Age Students is your working manual for helping children with language learning disabilities (LLD) gain the tools they need to succeed in school. Going beyond the common approach to language disorders in school-age populations, this innovative resource supplements a theoretical understanding of language intervention with a wealth of practical application strategies you can use to improve learning outcomes for children and adolescents with LLD. Well-referenced discussions with real-life examples promote evidence-based practice. Case histories and treatment strategies help you better understand student challenges and develop reliable methods to help them achieve their learning goals.