Hegde's PocketGuide to treatment in speech-language pathology
- au: M.N. Hegde.
- Publish: Clifton Park, NY : Thomson Delmar Learning c2008.
- 出版年: 2008
- ver: 3rd ed
- sb: Language Disorders diagnosis -- Handbooks , Speech Disorders , Speech therapy , Speech therapy Handbooks, manuals, etc , Speech Disorders diagnosis -- Handbooks , Speech disorders , Language Disorders , diagnosisHandbooks , Handbooks, manuals, etc , Speech disorders Handbooks, manuals, etc
- ISBN: 141801494X , 9781418014940
- ps: Includes bibliographical references
- URL: http://www.loc.gov/catdir/toc/ecip0714/2007012909.html
- ref_id: 000126735
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
Widely recognized as one of the most valuable resources in speech-language pathology, the respected Hegde's PocketGuide to Treatment in Speech-Language Pathology is now in its third edition. Designed as a companion volume to the PocketGuide to Assessment in Speech-Language Pathology, Third Edition, it provides clinical practitioners and students in communication sciences and disorders a quick reference for treatment techniques. The most desirable features of a specialized dictionary of terms, clinical resource book, and textbook of treatment are combined in this single, easy-to-access resource. Treatment techniques are provided in a "do this" format. Information not directly related to treatment techniques has been moved to the new PocketGuide to Communication Disorders, allowing for expanded coverage of treatment techniques and the addition of important new entries, making this edition more relevant and useful than ever!