Video modelling and behaviour analysis :a guide for teaching social skills to children with autism
- au: Christos Nikopoulos and Mickey Keenan ; foreword by Sandy Hobbs.
- Publish: London ;Philadelphia : Jessica Kingsley Publishers 2006.
- 出版年: 2006
- sb: Communicative disorders in children , Behavior Therapy methods , methods , Language , Models, Psychological , Interpersonal Relations , Autistic Disorder , Autistic children , therapy , Autistic children Language , Child , Autistic Disorder therapy , Social skills in children , Video Recording , Behavior Therapy , Video tapes in education
- ISBN: 1843103389 , 1843103389 , 9781843103387 , 9781843103387
- ps: Includes bibliographical references (p. 167-194) and indexes Social deficits in autism : an overview of treatment procedures Applied behaviour analysis (ABA) in autism : basic concepts in practice and research Modelling from a behavioural point of view : video modelling in context Implementation of video modelling in autism Discussion and further directions
- URL: http://www.loc.gov/catdir/toc/ecip0610/2006008440.html
- ref_id: 000126719
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
Nikopoulos (health sciences and social care, Brunel U.) and Keenan (psychology, U. of Ulster) explain how to use video modelling as part of a program to bring about behavior change in children with autism. They show how a variety of different behaviors can be presented in realistic contexts for learners who cannot take advantage of print materials or complex language repertoires. Video is seen as an effective and socially acceptable form of intervention, mainly because it is widely used by typically developing children and adults for leisure, education, and business activities. Annotation 穢2007 Book News, Inc., Portland, OR (booknews.com)