Teaching students with language and communication disabilities
- au: S. Jay Kuder.
- Publish: Boston : A&B/Pearson c2008.
- 出版年: 2008
- ver: 3rd ed
- sb: Children with disabilities Education -- United States , Communicative disorders in children , Language arts , Communicative disorders in children United States , Language disorders in children United States , Language arts United States , Language disorders in children , Education , Children with disabilities
- ISBN: 0205531059 , 9780205531059
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and indexes Language and language disorders The elements of language Language acquisition : bases Language acquisition : models Language development : birth through the pre-school years Language and literacy in the school years Language and students with learning disabilities Language and students with intellectual disabilities Language and students with autism spectrum disorders Language and students with emotional and behavioral disorders Language and students with sensory disabilities Language and students with neuromotor disabilities Assessing language and communication Enhancing language and communication Augmentative and alternative communication Language, culture, and English language learners
- URL: http://www.loc.gov/catdir/toc/ecip0715/2007013896.html
- ref_id: 000126717
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結