Motor speech disorders :essays for Ray Kent
- au: edited by Gary G. Weismer.
- Publish: San Diego : Plural Pub c2007.
- 出版年: 2007
- sb: Dysarthria Festschrift , Speech Disorders Festschrift , Kent, Raymond D , Dysarthria , Festschrift , Speech Disorders , Speech therapy , Apraxias Festschrift , Apraxias
- ISBN: 1597561150 , 1597561150 , 9781597561150 , 9781597561150
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index The shaping of a field : Kent's influence on motor speech disorders / G. Weismer Motor speech disorders : history, current practice, future trends, and goals / J. Duffy Neural perspectives on motor speech disorders : current understanding / G. Weismer Speech breathing in motor speech disorders / G. Weismer Voice and motor speech disorders : technology, data, clinical application / E. Buder Segmental articulation in motor speech disorders / K. Tjaden The role of speech perception in motor speech disorders / J. Liss Dysphagia in patients with motor speech disorders / J. Rosenbek & H. Jones Interventions to improve intelligibility and communicative success for speakers with dysarthria / K. Hustad
- URL: http://www.loc.gov/catdir/toc/ecip071/2006031942.html
- ref_id: 000126710
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
Researchers and practitioners in speech pathology and communicative disorders present a textbook setting out the basics of motor speech disorders. Students are assumed to have no prior knowledge of the field. Among the topics are the field’s history and current practice, speech breathing, segmental articulation, the role of speech perception, and interventions. Editor and author proceeds will go towards a scholarship fund in the department at the University of Wisconsin-Madison from which Kent retired in 2006. Annotation ©2007 Book News, Inc., Portland, OR (booknews.com)