Clinical decision making in developmental language disorders
- au: edited by Alan G. Kamhi, Julie J. Masterson and Kenn Apel.
- Publish: Baltimore : Paul H. Brookes Pub c2007.
- 出版年: 2007
- cu: Communication
- sb: Language Development Disorders , Language disorders in adolescence , Language Development Disorders therapy , therapy , Language Development Disorders diagnosis , diagnosis , Language disorders in children
- ISBN: 1557668825 , 1557668825 , 9781557668820 , 9781557668820
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index Considerations for family-guided communication assessment of infants and toddlers in natural environments / Juliann Woods and Amy M. Wetherby Assessment of prelinguistic and emerging language skills of children with developmental language disorders / Shari A. Robertson Assessment of preschool and early school-age children with developmental language disorders / Shari A. Robertson Assessment and diagnosis of adolescents and young adults : spoken language disorders / Julie Wolter Assessment of reading comprehension and written expression in adolescents and adults / Bonnie D. Singer Language variation, assessment, and intervention / Elizabeth D. Pena, Connie Summers, and Maria Resendiz Facilitation of early communicative behaviors / Carla Wood Jackson Syntax-morphology / Catherine H. Balthazar and Cheryl M. Scott Semantic intervention : enhancing vocabulary knowledge in children with language impairment / Gail T. Gillon, Catherine A. Moran, and Felicity Page Addressing the social concomitants of developmental language impairments / Sean M. Redmond and Geralyn R. Timler Supporting the development of spoken narrative skills in children with language impairment / Donna Boudreau Early literacy development / Joan Kaderavek Spelling and word-level reading : a multilinguistic approach / Julie J. Masterson and Kenn Apel Understanding and remediating text comprehension problems in school-aged children / Sandra Laing Gillam The right to write : composition instruction for students with language/learning disabilities / Laura Green Serving secondary students / Kevin N. Cole Facilitating language skills in individuals who use augmentative and alternative communication / Lisa A. Wood and Pamela Hart Legal mandates : impetus for improving assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of school-age children and adolescents with developmental language disorders / Tom C. Ehren and Barbara J. Ehren Thoughts and reflections on developmental language disorders / Alan G. Kamhi
- URL: http://www.loc.gov/catdir/toc/ecip0717/2007016600.html
- ref_id: 000126688
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結