Philosophical and theoretical perspectives for advanced nursing practice.
- Publish: Sudbury, Mass : Jones and Bartlett Publishers c2006.
- 出版年: 2006
- ver: 4th ed /
- sb: Nursing , Philosophy, Nursing , Nursing trends , trends , Nursing Research , Nursing Theory
- ISBN: 0763740306 , 0763740306 , 9780763740306 , 9780763740306
- ps: "Previous editions edited by the late Janet W. Kenney." Includes bibliographical references and index
- URL: http://www.loc.gov/catdir/toc/ecip066/2006000742.html
- ref_id: 000126639
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
The Fourth Edition has been updated with 11 new chapters with greater emphasis on advanced practice in the new millennium, evidence, values, person-centered care, transformative practice, and global perspectives. The expertly written chapters are diverse in content and form to sustain interest and readabilityall offer ample opportunity for reflection and classroom dialogue to explore ideas about the knowledge that guides advanced nursing practice.