Becoming a nurse in the 21st century
- au: Ian Peate ; with a contribution by Maxine Offredy.
- Publish: Chichester, England ;Hoboken, NJ : John Wiley & Sons c2006.
- 出版年: 2006
- cu: Wiley
- sb: Nursing , Nursing Care , Nurse's Role
- ISBN: 0470027290 , 9780470027295
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index
- URL: http://www.loc.gov/catdir/toc/ecip067/2006001919.html http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0741/2006001919-b.html http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0741/2006001919-d.html
- ref_id: 000126632
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
This is an accessible guide aimed at student nurses, introducing them, and guiding them through the Nursing and Midwifery Council's approved programmes of education for Registered Nurse status. Every programme of study that prepares a student to become a proficient registered nurse must be approved by the NMC and adhere to its standards and guidelines. The book is broken in to four sections based on the four proficiencies stated by the NMC: Professional and Ethical Practice; Care Delivery; Care Management and Personal and Professional Development. It presents these proficiencies in an easy to understand and implement way, making it easily accessible for both students, and registered nurses who will find it a useful reference for their work and development.