Cancer clinical trials =proactive strategies
- au: edited by Stanley P. L. Leong.
- Publish: New York : Springer c2007.
- 出版年: 2007
- cu: Cancer
- sb: Neoplasms therapy , Neoplasms , therapy , Clinical Trials as Topic
- ISBN: 0387332251 , 9780387332253
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index Historical perspective and evolving concerns for human research / Bernard Lo and Nesrin Garan -- Cancer trials and the Institutional Review Board (IRB) / Scott Kurtzman and Zita Lazzarini -- NCI's cancer therapy evaluation program: a commitment to treatment trials / Jeffrey S. Abrams, Anthony Murgo and Michaele C. Christian -- Practical guide for cancer clinical investigators / Steven Hirschfeld -- The role of cooperative groups in cancer clinical trials / Ann M. Mauer, Elizabeth S. Rich and Richard L. Schilsky -- The advocate role in clinical study development and partnering with patient advocates in your local institution / Barbara Parker -- The National Breast Cancer Coalition: setting the standard for advocate collaboration in clinical trials / Fran Visco -- The role of the principal investigator in cancer clinical trials / Stanley P.L. Leong -- The audit process and how to ensure a successful audit / Y. Nancy You, Lisa Jacobs, Elizabeth Martinez and David M. Ota -- The privacy rule (HIPAA) as it relates to clinical research / John M. Harrelson and John M. Falletta -- The Commission on Cancer, American College of Surgeons' response to HIPAA / E. Greer Gay -- Ethical and legal issues in the conduct of cancer clinical trials / Gerianne J. Sands and Peggy A. Means -- The role of the Office of Research Integrity in cancer clinical trials / Peter Abbrecht, Nancy Davidian, Samuel Merrill and Alan R. Price -- Strategies for the administration of a clinical trial infrastructure: lessons from a comprehensive cancer center / Leonard A. Zwelling and Carleen A. Brunelli -- The clinical research process: building a system in harmony with its users / Greg Koski -- Cancer research and clinical trial in action: an important exercise before you embark on your study / Stanley P.L. Leong, Larry Carbone and Scott Kurtzman
- ref_id: 000126562
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結