The internal medicine casebook =real patients, real answers
- au: edited by Robert W. Schrier.
- Publish: Philadelphia : Wolters Kluwer/Lippincott Williams & Wilkins c2007.
- 出版年: 2007
- ver: 3rd ed
- sb: Internal Medicine , Case Reports , Diagnostic Techniques and Procedures
- ISBN: 0781765293 , 0781765293 , 9780781765299 , 9780781765299
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index Allergy and clinical immunology / Stephen C. Dreskin and Henry N. Claman -- Cardiology / Simon Shakar, Ronald Zolty, and JoAnn Lindenfeld -- Endocrinology, metabolism, and diabetes / Irene E. Schauer and Jane E.-B. Reusch -- Gastroenterology / William R. Brown -- Geriatrics / Laurence Robbins -- Infectious diseases / Robert T. Schooley -- Hematology and oncology / Paul A. Seligman -- Pulmonology / Marvin I. Schwarz -- Nephrology / Tomas Berl and Isaac Teitelbaum -- Rheumatology / Robert W. Janson
- ref_id: 000126553
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
Developed by the internal medicine residency teaching staff at the University of Colorado, this book presents patient-oriented cases for 88 diseases in all areas of internal medicine. Case studies follow a question-and-answer format that mirrors rounds presentations. Each case study walks you through the workup and management of the problem and reviews the underlying pathophysiology. The book is an excellent review tool for resident in-service exams or American Board of Internal Medicine certification exams. This edition's questions and problems have been extensively rewritten to incorporate new diagnostic methods and treatments. Coverage of urology and hepatology has been expanded.