Combination cancer therapy =modulators and potentiators
- au: edited by Gary K. Schwartz.
- Publish: Totowa, N.J. : Humana Press c2005.
- 出版年: 2005
- cu: Cancer
- sb: Drug Therapy, Combination , Neoplasms , drug therapy , Neoplasms drug therapy
- ISBN: 1592598641 , 9781592598649
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index Targeting of the EGFR as a modulator of cancer chemotherapy / Jose Baselga -- Cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitors in combination chemotherapy / Manish A. Shah and Gary K. Schwartz -- Development of protein kinase C and cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitors as potentiators of cytotoxic drug action in leukemia / Steven Grant -- Carboxyamidotriazole, an inhibitor of nonvoltage-operated calcium entry : single-agent and combination therapy for ovarian carcinoma / Chad M. Michener and Elise C. Kohn -- Targeted [alpha]-particle therapy : a rational approach to drug development in hematologic diseases and solid tumors / John M. Burke, David A. Scheinberg, and Joseph G. Jurcic -- Pharmacological modulation of fluoropyrimidines : building upon the lessons of the past / Owen A. O'Connor -- Development of inhibitors of HER2 with taxanes : new directions in breast cancer therapy / Shanu Modi, Monica N. Fornier, and Andrew D. Seidman -- Targeting NF-[kappa]B to increase the activity of cisplatin in solid tumors / Don S. Dizon ... [et al.] -- Combinations of chemotherapy and G3139, an antisense Bcl-2 oligonucleotide / Luba Benimetskaya, Sridhar Mami, and C.A. Stein -- Use of animal models to evaluate signal transduction inhibitors as modulators of cytotoxic therapy / Beverly A. Teicher
- ref_id: 000124789
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結