Internal derangements of joints
- au: Donald Resnick, Heung Sik Kang, Michael L. Pretterklieber ; with the assistance of Michael Stadnick, artist ; Debra J. Trudell, technical assistant.
- Publish: Philadelphia : Saunders/Elsevier c2006.
- 出版年: 2006
- ver: 2nd ed
- sb: methods , Joint Diseases diagnosis , Diagnostic Imaging , Joint Diseases , diagnosis , Diagnostic Imaging methods
- ISBN: 9996045048 , 9789996045042
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index
- ref_id: 000124765
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
Donald Resnick's latest reference keeps pace with the rapid changes that characterize modern MR imaging of joints. This second edition offers comprehensive coverage of the most up-to-date protocols and imaging techniques required in the analysis of internal derangements of the six major peripheral joints: the shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand, pelvis and hip, knee, and ankle and foot. You'll find the level of utility you need through the new, streamlined organization that explores MRI Techniques and Protocols; Synovial Joints: General Concepts; Bone and Bone Marrow; Soft Tissues; and Specific Joints in five new, easy-to-reference sections. You'll also find hundreds of new illustrations · new expertly designed anatomic diagrams · and updated radiographic and CT images correlated with the latest high-resolution MR images as appropriate.REVIEW OF PREVIOUS EDITION"The logical presentation and wealth of pertinent, practical clinical and imaging information make this an exceptional and valuable textbook".—Radiology