Certification and core review for neonatal intensive care nursing
- au: edited by Robin L. Watson ; American Association of Critical-Care Nurses ; Association of Women's Health, Obstetric, and Neonatal Nurses ; National Association for Neonatal Nurses.
- Publish: Philadelphia, Pa : Saunders Elsevier c2008.
- 出版年: 2008
- ver: 3rd ed
- sb: Intensive Care, Neonatal , methods , Neonatal Nursing , Neonatal Nursing methods , Intensive Care, Neonatal methods -- Examination questions , methodsExamination questions
- ISBN: 1416036679 , 9781416036678
- ps: Includes bibliographical references
- ref_id: 000124675
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
The new edition of this powerful review tool helps readers to assess and build their knowledge of the information covered in AWHONN, AACN, & NANN: Core Curriculum for Neonatal Intensive Care Nursing, 3e. The review book is also authored by AACN (American Association of Critical-Care Nurses), AWHONN (Association of Women's Health, Obstetric, and Neonatal Nurses), and NANN (National Association of Neonatal Nurses) and is a companion to the Core Curriculum. The Core Review includes 600 multiple-choice study questions to challenge readers' mastery of all the essential knowledge in the field. Written under the authority of the American Association for Critical-Care Nurses (AACN) and reviewed by the Association of Women's Health, Obstetric, and Neonatal Nurses (AWHONN) and the National Association of Neonatal Nurses (NANN), it is an ideal study tool to facilitate preparation for neonatal critical-care nursing certification.