Oxford handbook of ENT and head and neck surgery
- au: Rogan Corbridge and Nicholas Steventon.
- Publish: Oxford : Oxford University Press 2006.
- 出版年: 2006
- cu: Oxford , Oxford
- sb: Head , Neck , Otorhinolaryngologic Surgical Procedures , Head surgery , Neck surgery , Handbooks , Otorhinolaryngologic Surgical Procedures Handbooks , Otorhinolaryngologic Diseases , surgery
- ISBN: 0198564929 , 9780198564928
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index
- ref_id: 000124372
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
This handbook provides a comprehensive guide to the practice of ENT and head and neck surgery in a form that is concise, practical and easily accessible for use on the ward or for revision purposes. An anatomical list of diseases has been included, which provides a summary of the essential approach to a specific presenting complaint. The Handbook covers emergencies, common operations, ward care, investigations, practical procedures, and the examination and treatment of children. The emphasis is on a practical approach to the conditions which are likely to be encountered and the handbook is patient-centred throughout.