Core curriculum for critical care nursing
- au: American Association of Critical-Care Nurses ; edited by JoAnn Grif Alspach.
- Publish: St. Louis, MO : Saunders Elsevier c2006.
- 出版年: 2006
- ver: 6th ed
- sb: Critical Care Nurses' Instruction , Critical Care , Outlines , Nurses' Instruction , Critical Care Outlines
- ISBN: 0721604501 , 9780721604503
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index
- ref_id: 000124310
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
From the experts at the American Association of Critical-Care Nurses (AACN), comes the definitive resource on administering quality nursing care to critically ill patients. The 6th edition has been updated to reflect the current state of critical care nursing practice and includes new content on the AACN Synergy Model, professional care and ethical practice, and critical care patients with special needs, as well as the most current literature and clinical studies. The clear and logical format makes this book an ideal study tool for critical care nursing orientation and continuing education programs. By covering the newest content on the CCRN exam, it also serves as an important resource for nurses preparing for critical care certification.