Genitourinary imaging :case review
- au: Ronald J. Zagoria, William W. Mayo-Smith, Julia R. Fielding.
- Publish: Philadelphia, PA : Mosby Elsevier c2007.
- 出版年: 2007
- ver: 2nd ed
- cu: Case
- sb: Male Urogenital Diseases , Diagnostic Imaging , Male Urogenital Diseases diagnosis , Female Urogenital Diseases diagnosis , diagnosis , Female Urogenital Diseases
- ISBN: 0323037143 , 9780323037143
- ps: Cross-referenced to: Genitourinary radiology / Ronald J. Zagoria. 2nd ed. c2004 Includes bibliographical references and indexes
- ref_id: 000124153
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
This volume uses over 200 case studies to challenge your knowledge of a full range of topics in genitourinary imaging. This volume: explores genitourinary imaging from a multimodality perspective emphasizing differential diagnoses, pertinent radiologic findings, and relevant key points; organizes case studies into ＂Opening Round,＂ ＂Fair Game,＂ and ＂Challenge＂ sections that present varying levels of difficulty; features more than 500 high-quality, state-of-the-art images representing a wide range of clinical situations encountered in the field; contains numerous new images as well as 75 cases new to this edition; includes a new section on symptomatic care prior to diagnosis; and provides cross-references to Genitourinary Radiology: The Requisites, 2nd Edition.