Nursing care plans :nursing diagnosis and intervention
- au: [edited by] Meg Gulanick ... [et al.].
- Publish: St. Louis, MO : Mosby c2007.
- 出版年: 2007
- ver: 6th ed
- sb: Patient Care Planning , Nursing , Patient Care Planning Handbooks , Nursing Planning -- Handbooks, manuals, etc , Nursing care plans Handbooks, manuals, etc , Handbooks , Nursing Diagnosis Handbooks , Nursing Diagnosis , Nursing assessment Handbooks, manuals, etc , Nursing assessment , PlanningHandbooks, manuals, etc , Handbooks, manuals, etc , Nursing care plans
- ISBN: 0323039545 , 0323039545 , 9780323039543 , 9780323039543
- ps: "Gulanick/Myers"--Cover Includes index
- ref_id: 000122807
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
Nursing Care Plans, 6th Edition is the most comprehensive nursing care planning book on the market, with 183 care plans covering the most common nursing diagnoses and clinical problems in medical-surgical nursing. It reflects the most current clinical practice and professional standards in nursing and presents the content in an easy-to-use, reader-friendly format. The book functions as two books in one, with one section including a collection of nursing diagnosis care plans and the other providing a library of disease/disorder care plans that serve as models of care planning for the most common medical diagnoses, medical procedures, and psychosocial conditions seen in nursing practice.