Atlas and synopsis of Lever's histopathology of the skin
- au: David E. Elder ... [et al.].
- Publish: Philadelphia : Wolters Kluwer/Lippincott Williams & Wilkins c2007.
- 出版年: 2007
- ver: 2nd ed
- sb: Skin Diseases pathology , Skin Diseases , pathology , Skin pathology , Skin
- ISBN: 0781768454 , 9780781768450
- ps: Rev. ed. of: Synopsis and atlas of Lever's histopathology of the skin / David Elder ... [et al.], c1999 Includes bibliographical references and index
- ref_id: 000122367
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
Based on Lever's Histopathology of the Skin, Ninth Edition, this full-color atlas presents an algorithmic pattern recognition approach to differential diagnosis of skin diseases. Whereas Lever's classifies diseases by pathogenesis, this atlas aids in differential diagnosis of unknown cases by classifying diseases morphologically, based on their location in the skin and the patterns and cell types seen through the microscope. Within each morphologic category, prototypic disorders are described and illustrated with full-color photomicrographs, and a list of differential diagnostic possibilities is presented. The atlas contains over 1,300 full-color illustrations. A bound-in image bank CD-ROM contains all the book's illustrations.