Contemporary fixed prosthodontics
- au: Stephen F. Rosenstiel, Martin F. Land, Junhei Fujimoto ; artwork for first and fourth edition by Krystyna Srodulski ; artwork for third edition by Donald O'Connor ; artwork for second edition by Sandra Cello-Lang ; photographic services by James Cockerill.
- Publish: St. Louis, Mo : Mosby Elsevier c2006.
- 出版年: 2006
- ver: 4th ed
- sb: Crowns (Dentistry) , Prosthodontics methods , Bridges (Dentistry) , Prosthodontics , Denture, Partial, Fixed , methods
- ISBN: 0323028748 , 9780323028745
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index
- ref_id: 000121918
- type: 圖書
- 課程: 牙醫師 ( 牙醫系所 - 口腔醫學院) , 牙體技術師 ( 牙醫系所 - 口腔醫學院)
- 授課老師: 國考用書 , 國考用書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
Contemporary Fixed Prosthodontics, 4th Edition is a comprehensive, user-friendly text that offers dental students and practitioners an excellent opportunity to understand the basic principles of fixed prosthodontics. This text provides a strong foundation in basic science, followed by practical step-by-step clinical applications. Procedures are presented in an organized, systematic format, and are illustrated by over 3,000 clear, high-quality drawings and photographs, now in full-color. The material is logically divided into sections that cover planning and preparation, clinical procedures, and laboratory procedures. The text also includes two invaluable appendices that provide an updated list of dental materials and equipment, as well as a guide to manufacturers.