Core curriculum for pediatric critical care nursing
- au: American Association of Critical Care Nurses ; edited by Margaret C. Slota.
- Publish: St Louis, Mo : Elsevier Saunders c2006.
- 出版年: 2006
- ver: 2nd ed
- sb: Infant , Critical Care , methods , Curriculum , Pediatric Nursing methods , Pediatric Nursing , Child
- ISBN: 1416001573 , 9781416001577
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index
- ref_id: 000121894
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
From the experts at the American Association of Critical-Care Nurses (AACN), comes the definitive resource on administering quality nursing care to critically ill pediatric patients. The 2nd edition has been updated to reflect the current state of pediatric critical care nursing practice and explores the anatomic, physiologic, and cognitive/psychosocial changes that occur across the lifespan of a child and identifies the ways in which these changes are affected by specific health problems. Using a systems-based approach for quick and easy reference, this authoritative resource covers developmental anatomy and physiology, pathophysiology and defining characteristics of common pediatric disorders, clinical assessment, relevant pharmacology, monitoring and diagnostic testing, and therapeutic procedures. Disease coverage includes essential pathophysiology, etiology and risk factors, signs and symptoms, nursing and collaborative management, and complications. Also serves as an effective study guide for the pediatric CCRN certification examination.