Clinical application of neuromuscular techniques :practical case study exercises
- au: [edited by] Leon Chaitow, Judith DeLany.
- Publish: Edinburgh ;New York : Elsevier Churchill Livingstone 2005.
- 出版年: 2005
- sb: Musculoskeletal System , Manipulation, Orthopedic , Musculoskeletal Diseases therapy , physiopathology , therapy , Musculoskeletal Diseases , Musculoskeletal System physiopathology
- ISBN: 0443100004 , 9780443100000
- ps: Study guide to: Clinical applications of neuromuscular techniques / Leon Chaitow, Judith Walker DeLany. 2000-2002 Includes bibliographical references (p. 268-272) and index
- ref_id: 000121798
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
The perfect companion to the two volumes of Clinical Application of Neuromuscular Techniques, this guide to case exercises helps readers understand how to use neuromuscular techniques in specific clinical scenarios. It presents a series of 34 individual case histories, differential diagnosis discussions, and questions cross-referenced to the page or section of the textbook where answers can be found. Cases simulate the types of problems typically encountered in neuromuscular therapy practice, selected from a series of case histories submitted by experienced NMT practitioners. This innovative resource emphasizes and promotes a multidisciplinary approach to practice, pointing out when it may be appropriate to refer to other practitioners or explore an alternate course of action.