Maitland's peripheral manipulation
- au: edited by Elly Hengeveld, Kevin Banks ; foreword by Peter Wells.
- Publish: Edinburgh ;New York : Elsevier/Butterworth Heinemann 2005.
- 出版年: 2005
- ver: 4th ed
- sb: Muscular Diseases , methods , Manipulation, Orthopedic methods , Muscular Diseases therapy , Manipulation, Orthopedic , Joint Diseases , therapy , Joint Diseases therapy , Extremities
- ISBN: 0750655984 , 9780750655989
- ps: Rev. ed. of: Peripheral manipulation / G.D. Maitland. 3rd ed. 1991 Includes bibliographical references and index System requirements for accompanying CD-ROM: Windows 98, 2000, NT, ME or XP System requirements for accompanying CD-ROM: Macintosh 9.1
- ref_id: 000121777
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
The thoroughly revised edition of this classic text describes the art of manipulative physiotherapy as delineated by G.D. Maitland - a unique approach based on procedures for thorough assessment and reassessment of patients. The 4th edition has been extensively revised by two respected authorities, presenting an integrated contemporary and evidence-based model of manipulative physiotherapy. Updated and expanded coverage throughout reflects advances in knowledge and the role of manipulative physiotherapy within contemporary clinical practice. New highlights include an improved layout, new photographs, and an accompanying CD-ROM that includes video clips of all relevant examination and treatment techniques.