- au: [edited by] Darcy A. Umphred ; with section editors, Gordon U. Burton, Rolando T. Lazaro, Margaret L. Roller.
- Publish: St. Louis : Mosby c2007.
- 出版年: 2007
- ver: 5th ed
- sb: Nervous System Diseases , Nervous System Diseases rehabilitation , rehabilitation
- ISBN: 0323033067 , 9780323033060
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index
- ref_id: 000121522
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
Including everything from basic theories to the latest breakthroughs in screening, treatments, diagnosis, and interventions, Neurological Rehabilitation, 5th Edition, is the classic neurology book for therapy students and clinicians alike. The book takes a problem-solving approach to the therapeutic management of movement limitations, quality of life, and more. With an emphasis on real-world problem solving, case studies in every chapter show the application of concepts presented. The text also details best practices put forth by the APTA and other leading physical therapy organizations.