Clinical epidemiology :how to do clinical practice research
- au: R. Brian Haynes ... [et al.].
- Publish: Philadelphia : Lippincott Williams & Wilkins c2006.
- 出版年: 2006
- ver: 3rd ed
- sb: Research Design , Biomedical Research , Epidemiologic Methods , methods , Biomedical Research methods
- ISBN: 0781745241 , 0781745241 , 9780781745246 , 9780781745246
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index System requirements for accompanying CD-ROM: Windows and MAC.
- ref_id: 000121369
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
Working from their own experience, the authors write for researchers at a variety of career stages who have questions about diagnosis, prognosis, treatment, prevention, causes of health care problems, health status and quality of life, and the effects of innovations in health services. They concentrate on key issues and practical solutions and consider the realities that percolate behind any effort at research in a real-life setting as they cover forming research questions, gathering data through such methods as systematic reviews and therapeutic trials, testing and evaluating, assessing claims of causation, measuring quality of life, collecting data online, preparing a research protocol, analyzing data, preparing reports for publication, and dealing with the media. They provide a searchable CD-ROM version for this edition. Annotation ©2005 Book News, Inc., Portland, OR (booknews.com)