Illustrated anatomy of the head and neck
- au: Margaret J. Fehrenbach, Susan W. Herring ; illustrated by Pat Thomas.
- Publish: St. Louis, Mo : Saunders Elsevier c2007.
- 出版年: 2007
- ver: 3rd ed
- sb: Anatomy , Head Anatomy , Head , Neck , Neck Anatomy
- ISBN: 141603403X , 9781416034032
- ps: Includes bibliographical references : p. 306 Includes index
- ref_id: 000121329
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
Now in full-color, the thoroughly revised 3rd edition of Illustrated Anatomy of the Head and Neck presents comprehensive coverage of all the information needed in the study of head and neck anatomy. It presents an understanding of anatomical parts and focal points for injection sites that are essential in the practice of dentistry, dental hygiene, and dental assisting. Special emphasis is placed on such topics as anatomy of the temporomandibular joint, the spread of dental infection, and the anatomical basis of local anesthesia for pain control. Also includes flashcards for students who want to test their knowledge of basic anatomy and a new Evolve website offers a variety of study materials.