- au: [edited by] Susan B. O'Sullivan, Thomas J. Schmitz.
- Publish: Philadelphia : F.A. Davis c2007.
- 出版年: 2007
- ver: 5th ed
- sb: Physical therapy , Disability Evaluation , Physical Therapy Modalities
- ISBN: 0803612478 , 0803612478 , 9780803612471 , 9780803612471
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index
- URL: http://www.loc.gov/catdir/toc/ecip0615/2006019334.html
- ref_id: 000120501
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
This textbook for physical therapy students provides comprehensive coverage of the rehabilitation management of adult patients. Early chapters introduce the fundamentals of patient care and clinical decision-making. Subsequent chapters describe various examination techniques and address the most common diseases, disorders, and conditions encountered in the rehabilitation setting. The final section looks at orthotics, prosthetics, and the prescriptive wheelchair. For the fifth edition, special boxed sections summarizing current research on particular topics and interventions have been added. Annotation ©2006 Book News, Inc., Portland, OR (booknews.com)