- au: [edited by] Susan B. O'Sullivan, Thomas J. Schmitz.
- Publish: Philadelphia : F.A. Davis c2007.
- 出版年: 2007
- ver: 5th ed
- sb: Physical therapy , Disability Evaluation , Physical Therapy Modalities
- ISBN: 0803612478 , 9780803612471
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index
- URL: http://www.loc.gov/catdir/toc/ecip0615/2006019334.html
- ref_id: 000120501
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
Physical Rehabilitation is the comprehensive, curriculum-spanning text for physical therapy students and a key reference for practicing physical therapists and other rehabilitation professionals. Focusing on the rehabilitation management of adult patients, it integrates basic surgical, medical, and therapeutic concepts to explain how to select appropriate examination procedures and to develop treatment goals and plans. This updated 5th edition has been revitalized with a new two-color design and more photographs, illustrations and tables resulting in a more user-friendly presentation.