Pediatric skills for occupational therapy assistants
- au: [ed. by] Jean W. Solomon, Jane Clifford O'Brien.
- Publish: St. Louis, Mo : Mosby Elsevier c2006.
- 出版年: 2006
- ver: 2nd ed
- sb: Adolescent Development , methods , Adolescent , Occupational Therapy methods , Child Development , Occupational Therapy , Child
- ISBN: 0323031838 , 9780323031837
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index
- ref_id: 000117167
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
Incorporating the AOTA Practice Framework, the 2nd edition of this practical clinical reference and comprehensive classroom text is thoroughly updated and expanded to include areas such as therapeutic media, orthotics and prosthetics, and animal-assisted therapy. Its focused, easy-to-use approach to pediatrics covers everything from the scope of practice to in-depth coverage of normal development, pediatric health conditions, and treatment planning. Readers will also find a wealth of activities that reinforce learning — prompting them to think critically about applying these principles to a clinical setting. 129 case stories help apply concepts to practice.