Phonological disorders in children :clinical decision making in assessment and intervention
- au: edited by Alan G. Kamhi and Karen E. Pollock.
- Publish: Baltimore : Paul H. Brookes c2005.
- 出版年: 2005
- cu: Communication
- sb: Articulation Disorders , Language Development Disorders , Articulation Disorders therapy , Language Development Disorders therapy , therapy , Child
- ISBN: 1557667845 , 1557667845 , 9781557667847 , 9781557667847
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index Clinical diagnosis of developmental speech disorders / Barbara L. Davis Perspectives in assessment / Shelley Velleman Components of phonological assessment / Adele W. Miccio Assessment for determining a communication profile / Ann A. Tyler Assessment and classification: an integrative model of language and motor contributions to phonological development / Lisa Goffman Promoting generalization: selecting, scheduling, and integrating goals / Ann A. Tyler Goals and targets: facilitating the self-organizing nature of a neuro-network / Janet A. Norris and Paul R. Hoffman Goal and target selection for developmental speech disorders / Barbara L. Davis From developmental norms to distance metrics: past, present, and future directions for target selection practices / A. Lynn Williams Selection of phonological goals and targets: not just an exercise in phonological analysis / Barbara Handford Bernhardt Planning and monitoring intervention programs / Ann A. Tyler Intervention: manipulating complex input to promote self-organization of a neuro-network / Paul R. Hoffman and Janet A. Norris Special considerations in intervention / Shelley Velleman A treatment for enhancing stimulability / Adele W. Miccio The importance of phonetic factors in phonological intervention / Susan Rvachew A model and structure for phonological intervention / A. Lynn Williams Phonological intervention: the how or the what? / Judith Gierut Putting all the pieces together: summary, reflections, and future directions / Alan G. Kamhi
- ref_id: 000117124
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結