Designing clinical research
- au: Stephen B. Hulley ... [et al.].
- Publish: Philadelphia : Wolters Kluwer Health/Lippincott Williams & Wilkins c2007.
- 出版年: 2007
- ver: 3rd ed
- sb: Research Design , Epidemiologic Methods
- ISBN: 0781782104 , 9780781782104
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index
- ref_id: 000116785
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
Designing Clinical Research sets the standard for providing a practical guide to planning, tabulating, formulating, and implementing clinical research, with an easy-to-read, uncomplicated presentation. This edition incorporates current research methodology--including molecular and genetic clinical research--and offers an updated syllabus for conducting a clinical research workshop. Emphasis is on common sense as the main ingredient of good science. The book explains how to choose well-focused research questions and details the steps through all the elements of study design, data collection, quality assurance, and basic grant-writing. All chapters have been thoroughly revised, updated, and made more user-friendly.