Maitland's vertebral manipulation
- au: Geoffrey D. Maitland ; edited by Elly Hengeveld, Kevin Banks, Kay English.
- Publish: Edinburgh ;New York : Elsevier Butterworth-Heinemann 2005.
- 出版年: 2005
- ver: 7th ed
- sb: Manipulation, Spinal , Spinal Diseases therapy , therapy , Spinal Diseases
- ISBN: 0750688068 , 9780750688062
- ps: Previous ed.: London: Butterworth-Heinemann, 2001 Includes bibliographical references (p. 481-485) and index System requirements for accompanying disc: Windows 98, 2000, NT, ME or XP; MAC OS 9.1
- ref_id: 000116669
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
The thoroughly revised edition of this classic text describes the art of manipulative physiotherapy as delineated by G.D. Maitland - a unique approach based on procedures for thorough assessment and reassessment of patients. The 6th edition has been extensively revised, presenting an integrated contemporary and evidence-based model of manipulative physiotherapy. Updated and expanded coverage throughout reflects advances in knowledge and the role of manipulative physiotherapy within contemporary clinical practice. New highlights include an improved layout, new photographs, and an accompanying CD-ROM that includes video clips of all relevant examination and treatment techniques.