Magnetic resonance imaging in orthopaedics and sports medicine
- au: David W. Stoller ; with 28 contributors.
- Publish: Philadelphia : Wolters Kluwer/Lippincott Williams & Wilkin c2007.
- 出版年: 2007
- ver: 3rd ed
- sb: Athletic Injuries diagnosis , Magnetic Resonance Imaging , Orthopedics , Athletic Injuries , diagnosis
- ISBN: 0781773571 , 9780781773577
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index Lower extremity Upper extremity
- ref_id: 000116660
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
Now in two volumes, the Third Edition of this standard-setting work is a state-of-the-art pictorial reference on orthopaedic magnetic resonance imaging. It combines 9,750 images and full-color illustrations, including gross anatomic dissections, line art, arthroscopic photographs, and three-dimensional imaging techniques and final renderings. Many MR images have been replaced in the Third Edition, and have even greater clarity, contrast, and precision.