Teaching communication skills to students with severe disabilities
- au: by June E. Downing ; with invited contributors.
- Publish: Baltimore, Md : Paul H. Brookes Pub. Co c2005.
- 出版年: 2005
- ver: 2nd ed
- sb: Disabled Children education , Communication , education , Disabled Children
- ISBN: 1557667551 , 9781557667557
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index The importance of teaching communication skills Assessing communication skills Analyzing the communicative environment Augmentative and alternative communication techniques / Pat Mirenda Teaching communication skills : first steps Teaching a wide range of communication skills The role of communicative partners / Eileen M. Merges, V. Mark Durand, and Lise M. Youngblade Integrating team expertise to support communication Commonly asked questions : Challenges to effective communication intervention
- ref_id: 000116546
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結