Mastering the USMLE step 2 CS (Clinical Skills Examination)
- au: Jo-Ann Reteguiz ; illustrations by Moira McDonough.
- Publish: New York : McGraw-Hill, Medical Pub. Division c2005.
- 出版年: 2005
- ver: 3rd ed
- sb: Physicians , Diagnosis Examinations, questions, etc , methods , Physical Examination methods , Medical History Taking methods , Clinical competence , LicensesExaminations , Medical history taking Examinations, questions, etc , Medical History Taking , Physical diagnosis Examinations, questions, etc , Physicians Licenses -- United States -- Examinations , Examinations, questions, etc , Diagnosis , Clinical Competence , Physical diagnosis , Clinical competence Examinations, questions, etc , Physical Examination , Medical history taking
- ISBN: 0071443347 , 9780071443340
- ps: Rev. ed. of: Mastering the OSCE, Objective Structured Clinical Examination and CSA, Clinical Skills Assessment. 2001 Includes bibliographical references and index
- ref_id: 000116383
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
This one-of-a-kind interactive workbook prepares medical students for the Clinical Skills exam (CS) by simulating patient cases likely to be tested. Includes over 60 simulated practice cases in internal medicine, ob/gyn, pediatrics, psychiatry and surgery. Each case includes a brief patient background and clinical pearls while the workbook format gives students an opportunity to develop checklists for each case. Students will also find this useful for end-of-clerkship OSCE.