Nanomaterials :toxicity, health and environmental issues
- au: edited byChalla S.S.R. Kumar.
- Publish: Weinheim : Wiley-VCH c2006.
- 出版年: 2006
- ver: 1st ed
- cu: Nanotechnologies
- sb: Nanostructures , Nanostructures toxicity , Environment , Environmental Pollutants , toxicity , Environmental Exposure
- ISBN: 3527313850 , 3527313850 , 9783527313853 , 9783527313853
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index
- ref_id: 000115580
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
Offering a unique overview of nanoparticle-related environmental risks depending on particle type and exposed surroundings, this volume brings together both medical and nanotechnological aspects. The book adopts an in-depth approach to toxicology from both particle size as well as particle nature, covering all important nanomaterial classes: carbon materials, polymers, metals, and metal oxides. Clearly structured, the text is careful to address the effects on human physiology, air, water and the general environment.